What does the checkout process look like?
Once you’ve been prequalified and have selected your car & terms, you’ll hit the “Place Order” button on the vehicle detail page.
Here’s what to expect next:
- You’ll get a phone call from us soon. This is new, so we want to make sure we can answer any questions you have and learn more about what you’re looking for.
- Once a spot opens up, you’ll receive an invitation to set up your micro lease. We’ll reserve the vehicle you chose for a limited time.
- We’ll guide you through setting up your micro lease (it’s really easy). You can do this from anywhere and it all happens online.
- Schedule your pickup. Your car will be waiting for you at an AutoNation Store, and picking up will be quick.
- Drive! To make things easy, license plates, registration (and the renewals, when applicable!), routine maintenance, 24/7 roadside assistance, and warranties are all included in your micro lease payment.
Can I place a car on hold?
Once you are notified that you are off the waitlist, you’ll have 24 hours to set up your micro lease. We’ll be there to help you along the way to ensure the process is smooth.
Unfortunately, once the 24 hour hold is up, the car will need to be released back into our inventory. At that time, you’ll be able to select another car to request to micro lease.
Will I get a copy of my agreement after I sign?
Yes, your completed agreements will be available for download on your Account page once they are signed.