I believe my car has been stolen. What should I do?
If you believe your car was stolen, first check with the local police or impound yard to determine if your car may have been towed.
If you still believe your car was stolen:
- File a report with your local police.
- Once you have a report number, you can contact your insurance provider to file a stolen vehicle claim.
- Contact AutoNation Mobility support by filling out a Suspected Stolen Vehicle form, along with your police report number, insurance claim number and any other details or documentation of the incident.
- The police and your insurance company will assist in an investigation to attempt to recover the lost or stolen car.
- If the result of the investigation is a total loss, please follow the Total Loss instructions above to inform AutoNation Mobility immediately.